August 2014 » M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21Events on August 21, 2014
- Bike PoloStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: August 21, 2014 - 10:00 pmLocation: Langford park tennis/baskest ball courtsDescription: It's bike polo!
22 23 24Events on August 24, 2014
- Downtown Bike PoloStarts: 5:00 pmEnds: August 24, 2014 - 10:00 pmLocation: Curry Ford & Gaston Foster Rd - Dover Shores Community Center Tennis CourtsDescription: It's bike polo!
25 26Events on August 26, 2014
- Tuesday (k)Night RidesStarts: 8:00 pmEnds: August 26, 2014 - 11:00 pmLocation: Beginning of Little Econ TrailDescription: Folks meet at the bottom of the hill on lokanotosa (intersects with Alafaya at the Walgreens between Colonial and University), which is only about 100 yds from Alafaya. Any and all bikes are welcome!
Pace is slow, casual, friendly. See you there!
27 28Events on August 28, 2014
- Bike PoloStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: August 28, 2014 - 10:00 pmLocation: Langford park tennis/baskest ball courtsDescription: It's bike polo!
29 30 31Events on August 31, 2014
- Downtown Bike PoloStarts: 5:00 pmEnds: August 31, 2014 - 10:00 pmLocation: Curry Ford & Gaston Foster Rd - Dover Shores Community Center Tennis CourtsDescription: It's bike polo!
Category Archives: Events
If you’re hanging around Orlando for spring break, some spokes folks are organizing a ride up to Wekiwa Springs this Wednesday for some swimming and a whole mess of fun. Details are currently being worked out, but I will update … Continue reading
Jaffy stopped by this past Tuesday to take some pictures of our first shop hours of the Spring semester.
This Saturday, The East Side Cycling Club is putting on a swap meet at Bike Works for people looking to buy and sell bike parts. A percentage of the sale profits will go to benefiting the American Diabete’s Association’s TourdeCure. … Continue reading
Tomorrow is the first Tuesday (K)night Ride of the semester! If you’ve never been, this would be a great time to come out and meet all the spokes folks. It’s an easy, slow paced ride that starts at the trail … Continue reading
Hey guys I got the Septembeard Videos that of the final match and the two semi-final matches. check them out below
The Folk over at Saint Pete Polo Held Septembeard this weekend and I must say it was a lot of fun. I spent a lot of my time on the court taking pictures. All of which can be found here. … Continue reading
Alright everyone so a lot of the Spokes Folks have been putting together a mini ally cat with pizza being involved. This is welcome to all bikes and honestly I don’t know much about it because I’m going to ride … Continue reading
It looks like the polo folks over in St Pete want to end the month on a bang and play some bike polo with everyone from all around. It’s happening this Friday the 30th and will go to the 1st. … Continue reading
Hey Guy! I just want everyone to know about Orlando Bike Polo. Every Sunday the gang gets together and plays a few games. Everyone is encoraged to come out and take part. You may be giving yourself some excuse right … Continue reading